Company: international fintech company
Terms: relocation to Hungary after probation
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL Databases on all aspects – from installation, maintenance, development, optimization and performance tuning
- Knowledge of MySQL High Availability solutions and related traffic balancing methods
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience managing monitoring and alerting for MySQL using tools such as
- Graphite/Grafana, Prometheus, PMM
- Experience working on MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticsearch Redis, ScyllaDB
- Experience with GO/ PHP
- Familiar with Cloud providers
- Good to know English. We have an international team and most often we communicate in English.
What you’ll be doing
- You will build robust, reliable and effective database management solutions for all lines of business
- You will provide technical direction and database expertise for complex data repository challenges
- Build and maintain documentation, internal technical white papers, IT proposals, and vendor requests for information
- Responsible for performance monitoring, and incident response of company databases running on multiple environments based on MySQL
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining complex databases in production and non-production environments.
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Competitive salary and best conditions for our personnel
- Relocation to Hungary after probation, assistance with relocation and visa for you and your family
- We are open to discuss desired salary level and relocation package.